- Two night minimum stay required. One night stays require management approval.
- Holidays, week of holidays, Spring Break & Fall Breaks require 3 nights minimum stay. Thanksgiving requires a 4 night minimum.
- 2017 holiday dates are defined as 3/3-3/30 (Spring Break), 5/26-5/31 (Memorial Day), 6/30-7/5 (Fourth of July), 9/1-9/6 (Labor Day), 10/7-10/17 (Fall Break), 11/23-11/29 (Thanksgiving), 12/21-1/3 (Christmas and New Years).
- You must be at least 25 years of age to rent a cabin
- Only persons with a valid charge card and drivers license can make a reservation and that person must be present during the entire stay, with understanding they are also responsible for any and all damages that occur during the reservation.
- Your credit card will be billed 20% of your stay to hold your reservation. The remaining balance is payable upon your arrival at check-in.
- Rates shown for each cabin are with the understanding that occupancy will not be greater than the defined “maximum occupancy” per cabin listed on www.LoboLandingResort.net — failure to comply will be an additional $100 per person/per night charge and you will be asked to leave the property. These maximums are set for fire code and insurance purposes and can not be exceeded for any reason, no matter the age of the guest.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Checking in before 3pm or checking out after 11pm (noon) will incur an additional FEE.
- Minimum 15-day notice required on cancellations, 30 days for holidays. Cancellations made past 11am on the 14th day and up to 6 days prior to your arrival date (30 days on holidays) will incur a $50 cancellation fee taken from your deposit, and the remaining deposit refunded to your credit card.
- Cancellations made after 11am on the 5th day before arrival (15th day for holidays) are charged one(1) full nights rental. Cancellations made 24 hours or less prior to arrival are billed 100% of reservation.
- All cabins, with the exception of Cabin #1, Cabin #12, and Cabin #19, DO NOT ALLOW PETS. Only Cabins 1, 12, and 19 allow pets on a discretionary basis, please let us know what pets you intend to bring with you before you show up to rent your cabin.
- Pets staying in cabins that do not allow them will be responsible for any additional damages and cleaning fees assessed by Lobo Landing. It is at the discretion of the Lobo Landing Resort to ask persons to leave the properties if the pet policy is not followed.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture when in cabins that allow pets.
- A pet deposit of $200 is added to your stay and refunded if no accidents or damage occur.
- No smoking inside ANY CABIN. Renter will be charged an additional $250 if there is evidence of smoking indoors.
- No tents or RV parking/hook-up on cabin property. Hooking up an RV will be assessed a $100 per night fee in addition to an over occupancy failure to comply fee of $100 per night/per person, if applicable.
- No gun firing of any type (including BB guns and air-soft) are allowed on cabin property. Evidence of such will be reported to proper authorities, you will be charged for clean up/damages and you will be evicted.
- All cabins are on a septic system, please only flush toilet paper down the toilets.
Includes: broken items, stained linens or furniture.
- All cabins are inspected before your arrival.
- Any damages found at the cabin after your check-out will be charged to the credit card on file.
- It is your responsibility to report any damage during your arrival. Reporting damage after your departure or after we contact you and charge you is not valid.
- Stained or torn linens or furnishings will be charged at least $150 and can be up to the cost of equal replacement.
Intentional or malicious damage
Lobo Landing Resort reserves the right to determine if damage to or loss of items in the cabin is due to negligence or malicious intent. If negligence or malicious intent is determined, guest will be charged accordingly for damages.
Cleaning Fees: There are no additional charges for cleaning your cabin if it is left in “tidy” condition. Additional cleaning fees will be billed to your credit card if the cabin requires additional cleaning above our normal cleaning service. Examples of “tidy” include:
- All trash (dirty diapers) put in outside trash cans and covered.
- No pet hair found on furnishings.
- Dishes washed or soaking in hot soapy water.
- No cigarette butts or trash, including pet droppings found on cabin property. All cabins have outside ash tray bins for your cigarettes and cigars. Please, Please, close the front door on your cabin when your outside smoking, as the smoke will go inside and smell up the cabin.
- Furniture arranged in original location.
- All cabin amenities (games, toys, decorations etc.) put away neatly in their original condition.
- No food left on: grill, stove top, oven or microwave.
- No spills or “accidents” left unattended.
THEFT: We represent many different individuals who each own cabins here at Lobo Landing, and who have each taken it upon themselves to stock and supply a variety of amenities for each cabin. Each cabin is different in what is provided; however, all items within each cabin are considered personal property, and you are entitled to only use them during your stay and return them in the same condition. This means all cooking ware, coffee makers, Tv’s, DVD players, Movies, Books, Board games, Playing cards, Remote controls, Posters, cup holders, ash trays……any and all things that you the renter did not bring yourself….these items are the personal property of each cabin owner and any theft of these items will be turned over to the proper authorities, and you will be banned from returning to Lobo in the future.
- Items (non-perishable) if found in the cabin after you leave are kept for one week. If we have not received a call or email from you about your items, they are donated to local charities.
- We will mail your items back to you for the cost of total postage plus $25 handling fee.